It is the product which initially attracts professionals to a career in retail. What supports that product - from production to sales - is math. Driving business productivity is important to mastering the commerce of retail, luxury, apparel and fashion. A deeper understanding of the fundamentals will help any retail professional enhance their business, career, and skills.
EXPERT CONTENT + INDUSTRY SUPPORT
MORE | Benefit and user feedback
1. Build a strong foundation in:
- Retail business calculations
- Factors affecting sales, costing, profit, and productivity
2. Manipulate components of business metrics to increase sales, profit, and customer loyalty.
3. Gain a high-level understanding of the overall retail industry, particularly as it relates to the supply chain and retail buying.
Course access is available for two (2) months from time of purchase.