A master product manager bridges the gap between creative, design, production, and the business. This applies whether you are working for a vertical retailer who manufactures private label, or a brand selling direct / wholesale. Be inspired, innovate, and learn to manage a brand or product category throughout its entire life cycle.
STRONG CONTENT + INDUSTRY SUPPORT
1. Understand how to manage product through its entire life cycle from conception and development through to its sale, inventory control and exit.
2. Embrace and execute the business management aspects of PM, including:
- Profit and loss
- Post-season management and analysis
- Pre-season planning and strategy development
- Assortment planning and development
3. Through a strong foundation and understanding of the connections between the various aspects of the supply chain, forecast and predict:
- Production and delivery delays
- Profit risks
- Sales and profit opportunitie
Course access is available for two (2) months from time of purchase.
MORE | Benefit and user feedback