Negotiation is problem solving, it's putting togther puzzle pieces. Sometimes the conversations and the results are difficult. But if you do it right, both parties will walk away with something.
You have to be strategic in what you ask for, and how you approach the subject. The workshops are designed to ensure you have the tools and resources to MAKE A STRONG DEAL. Negotiation is interdependent, we'll also address walking away and when and how to say something difficult.
These workshops are divided into six - each with their own set of VIDEOS, TRANSCRIPTS, TOOLS, RESOURCES and WORKSHEETS. Explore them as they're presented, or navigate through the resources as you see fit. A successfully completed quiz will get you a CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION.
- effectively weigh the benefits and costs of negotiating
- efficiently prep to achieve your goal: getting a good deal
- apply the structure of a negotiation to any situation
- effectively assess the opposing party's interests and objectives
- develop strong skills in packaging, bargaining techniques, and modifying perceptions
I work for a small accessories store and knew I could get better terms. Before the Vision Expo I did these workshops and I got better results this season than any before. It gave me lots of different methods so I didn't feel like I needed to be as dominating.
After a move from regional to national sales, I wanted a skills brush-up to match the national and international retailers I'd be dealing with. The structure and the "packaging" concept were game-changing for me.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. PAYMENT PROCESS- PayPal will process your secure payment via credit card or bank transfer (you are not required to have an account). You will then create your username and password, for access to the course content, professors, mentors, and resources for up to 3 months. Please let us know if you have any questions, and we look forward to having you as part of our community.