Product is what drives most professionals into the fashion and retail industry. Supporting that product, from production to sales, is retail math. Dive into our DC Retail Math sessions for a deeper understanding.
By planning and manipulating the various business factors that impact, customer perception, brand strength, profit, and sales, participants can expect greater confidence in their roles and a broader toolbox for growing their businesses.
One-day session facilitated by RETAIL ASSEMBLY in either retail math or buying skills. Includes participant materials and online access to covered materials until Friday December 5, 2014.
RETAIL BUYING SESSION | THURS NOV 20
A one-day session that will deepen a buyer’s understanding of three key business areas:
- Effective assortment planning strategies for the brand, profit, and customer
- Profitable markdowns
- Driving business in-season through risk mitigation and opportunity capitalization
RETAIL MATH SESSION | FRI NOV 21
In this one-day session, grow your understanding of how retail math affects commerce and customer-facing business aspects:
- Understand costing, mark-up, markdowns & profit
- Sales reporting metrics, reading and uncovering business risks and opportunities
- Driving profit and inventory productivity